Adding a Promotion to your Fontspring products is fast and easy.
Navigate to Promotions
- While you're logged into your Vendor account, use the account drop-down menu to navigate to the promotions section.
Click Add a Promotion
Name the Promotion
- The customer won't see the name. It is just for your convenience. Name the sale something that is easy to recognize and descriptive about what the sale is for or about. Example: "GoodDog National Best Dog Day Sale 2020 50%"
Select the type of Promotion
- Default is a standard sale or Promotion
- Introductory is for new release sales
- Holiday is for a holiday sale
Input the start and end dates for the sale.
- If active, the sale will start and end automatically on these days. If today is in the date range, the Promotion will go live immediately when you save it.
Select the discount
- The discount can be a percentage or a set USD amount.
- Leave the discount active unless you manually want to turn it on at a specific time. You can use this setting later to turn the sale off for any reason. If this isn't selected, the sale won't appear.
Select the licenses
- These are the licenses that the sale will apply to. We recommend that you include the desktop license, as this is the price we display to the customers by default.
- Upload any custom posters to the sale you've made. They will be the first poster the customer sees on Fontspring for all the typefaces included in the sale.
Select Fonts and Families
- Everything you select will be included in the sale. All my families will make a promotion just for entire families, while all my fonts will also include the fonts that make up the families in the sale. When you select a font family, you can choose individual fonts in the family. Add and remove other font families to the Promotion with the '+' and '-' buttons.
Add the Promotion
- This will save the Promotion. If today is in the promotion date range, the Promotion will go live immediately.
If you have any questions or issues setting up or managing promotions, feel free to contact us.